Code of Ethics
Jadzia embraces the code of ethics from the American Tarot Association and have added some of her own below. Please read these before contacting her for a Tarot consultation.
The ATA Code Of Ethics
- I will serve the best interests of my clients, conducting my professional activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
- I will treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
- I will represent honestly my Tarot qualifications, including educational credentials, levels of certification and experience.
- I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during readings, unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law.
- I will recommend clients consult a licensed professional for advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide. If trained in one of these areas, I will clearly differentiate between the tarot reading and any professional advice additionally provided.
- I will respect my clients’ right to refuse or terminate their reading at any time, regardless of prior consent.
- I recognize that all ATA members have the same rights and obligations, and I will always respect and honor my co-members.
Additonal Code of Ethics
- I will only do readings about the client that is receiving the reading, I do not give readings about the lives and decisions of people other than the client.
- I reserve the right to cancel or discontinue a Tarot reading at any time, regardless of prior agreeements.
- I will always approach the Tarot as a tool for spiritual insight and self empowerment, I will not engage in telling the client what to do.
The reading you receive by Jadzia is confidential and will not be made public or shared in any manner without your consent. When you choose to have a tarot reading you acknowledge that this service does not provide and is not engaged in the rendering of legal, medical, counseling, or other professional services or advice, and shall not be liable or responsible to any person or entity for any loss or damage caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly by or from the information, services, ideas contained, suggested, or referenced in this service. You have free will to make the most of your situation and the tarot with Jadzia’s interpretations offer insight to help, but ultimately you are responsible for your own decisions and actions.
TarotByJadzia.com and Jadzia DeForest do not assume and hereby disclaim any liability to any person or entity for any loss or damages (including, without limitation, physical, mental, special, indirect, incidental or consequential) caused in regard to any information and\or any suggestion(s) or advice provided to you through this service, or as a result of your use of this service, regardless of whether resulting from negligence, accident, or any other cause whatsoever. And, TarotByJadzia.com and Jadzia DeForest reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who exhibits behavior that is inappropriate.
Services Agreement: You will be remitting payment as a “Service”, not “Goods.” You’re not paying Jadzia for a product. You’re paying for her knowledge, experience, insights, foresights, and time. When you order a reading, you are receiving a customized, personalized service, not any ordinary product. Because of this, refunds are not issued.